Funny Father’s Day Quotes for Dad: Here we written information related to the Fathers day quotes and Fathers Day. On Sunday, June 21 2015 there is Fathers Day are celebrated in most of places. There are many ways to wish your father with fathers day quotes. But there is one of the best Wishes Saying fact are the Quotes because, Quotes are written from the heart of all Sons, Daughter, Mom’s in Family. 

Funny Father’s Day Quotes for Dad : 

  • My father was a statesman; I'm a political woman. My father was a saint. I'm not.- Indira Gandhi

  • Father, whom I murdered every night but one, That one, when your death murdered me.- Howard Moss

  • To be a successful father... there's one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years. - Ernest Hemingway

  • A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

  • The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother's always a Democrat. - Robert Frost

  • My father told me that all businessmen were sons-of-bitches, but I never believed him until now.- John F. Kennedy

  • Fatherhood is pretending the present you love most is soap-on-a-rope.- Bill Cosby

  • The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get.-Tim Russert

  • A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father. - Gabriel Garcia Márquez

  • Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards. - Robert Orben

  • A father is a man who expects his children to be as good as he meant to be. - Carol Coats

  • By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong. - Charles Wadsworth

  • It is a wise father that knows his own child. - William Shakespeare

  • A father is a banker provided by nature. - French Proverb
You might also like : 

0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts