Happy Father's Day 2015 SMS :
Happy Love is like fireworks, beautiful drift of leaves; like waves, leaving laughter subsided; happiness like the sun, feel the warmth of the winter; blessings like the breeze, looking for you, to bring you a beautiful feeling, I wish Happy Father's Day!

You gave me a stalwart shoulder to rely on, you gave me a strong back to comfort, you gave me a strong hand to warm, but you only gave himself a father to call, so the days of Father's Day where Dad longer willing young living longer and happier.

Father's Day arrived. I wish your father did not worry about old age and annoying degree in peace time; old age is no disease and pain, perfectly healthy and more auspicious; old age couple hi accompanied; old age children and grandchildren around the knee, happily Reunion.

Thanks to the land of lush flowers and trees parenting, parents, children grow thanks to the hard work - in your broad, warm bosom that really makes me feel love and dedication in the inside part of your Father's Day, let me! Thanks!

Home is a warm haven, fatherly love is sail. Whether to join the north or south rove day, regardless of the busy toil, or casual play, you can find life Yan Huan.Father deeply wishes happy holidays Peace for all.

Dad is on the hill, I was a tree, a mountain nurtured tree. Mountains, deep stable; Hill, outspoken stalwart. Tree, always count on mountains, trees, the mountain forever grateful. Father's Day, I want to say: "Dad, I love you forever!" 

Footer is bent bow, happy life in good health to sow exhausted; any stretch of the vicissitudes relentlessly covered his forehead, he was stubborn calluses wanton erode your hands behind your strong sentimental gentle, fatherly warmth is docked sandbar, I wish all fathers a happy holiday, raised his head happiness!

The family is a cloud, it will give me the heart of drought brought rain moisture. Father is an umbrella, he will for me when I needed shelter. Father's Day arrived, affectionately say: Dad your hard work!

You might also like : 


Incoming search terms : 
Happy Father's 2015 Day SMS
Happy Father's 2015 Day Messages
Happy Father's 2015 Day blessings
Father's 2015 Day SMS
Father's 2015 Day Messages
Father's 2015 Day blessings

0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts