Father's day 2015 is very special event for fathers and also for sons and daughters. On father's day we should gift something to our dad because he is very special person of our life. He is struggling a lot to make our future bright. Here is some quotes on Father's day 2015. Enjoy it...
I never had a chance to choose the man to be my Dad –
But I sure thank my lucky stars for the taste my Mother had.
Fathers are men who give daughters away to other men
who aren’t nearly good enough …..                                                     So they can have grandchildren who are smarter than anybody’s.
“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”
-Plato

“Great men are seldom over-scrupulous in the arrangement of their attire.”
-Charles Dickens

“Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for love of it.”
-Henry David Thoreau
The Father…. “He didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, And let me watch him do it.” Have A Happy Father’s Day ..
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, “You’re tearing up the grass. “We’re not raising grass, Dad would reply. “We’re raising boys. – By Harmon Killebrew
Thanks for beingthere through thetears,laughter anddirty diapers.Happy Father’s Day!
“Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad.”
“Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother rather than all major credit cards.”
Small boy’s definition of Father’s Day: It’s just like Mother’s Day only you don’t spend so much.”
“FATHER: a son’s first hero… and a daughter’s first love.”
“My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways.” – Sarah Orne Jewett
My father passed away years ago, but then when something extraordinary befalls me, I converse with him secretly not knowing whether he listens, yet it makes me feel good to half accept it.
A daughter is a little one, who grows up to be a companion.
“Any fool can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a daddy.” – Philip Whitmore Snr.
Every girl may not be a queen to her husband , But she is always a princess to her father
Fathers, be good to your daughters.You are the god and the weight of her world.Happy Father’s Day
 You might also like :

Incoming Search terms :

  • Happy father's day 2015 Quotes
  • father's day 2015 Quotes
  • father's day 2015
  • Happy father's day 2015

0 comments :

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts